Thursday, December 14, 2006

Love At First Site



I first laid eye’s on our now baby girl, Chia Hui, at the end of August '06 when our counselor, Laura, had just returned home from a visit to the St. Lucy's Center in Taiwan. She always updates all the families waiting with pictures and news on a shared web-site. When I went to view the pictures I saw the most beautiful and precious little girl ever. There she was……. Laura was holding her and she looked like a little angel. I was so in love. I quickly e-mailed Laura to ask who she was as to learn more about her. Laura said she was just two days old in the pictures and the care givers at St. Lucy's had not yet decided if she would be an international or domestic adoption. We would have to wait until she was close to three months old until they would know for sure. All the while something inside of me told me she was ours.

No comments: