Thursday, February 7, 2008

One Hot Mama!

The time is drawing near (BRING IT ON!). I went to my last doctor's appointment today and everything looks really good. I am 90% effaced and dilated to a 3. She said he is "very low" and right there. Any day now. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My doctor is heading to Park City his weekend for a doctor's convention and gave me her cell phone in case. I am scheduled to be induced next Friday morning (Feb 15th) if I don't go on my own before that. I am hopeful. I would really like to start on my own and experience that.

We are very excited and VERY ready. It has been an uncomfortable 9 months to say the least but over all it has gone bye really fast.

I have finally taught and gotten Faith to say Owen for two nights in a row. Although she still rubs my tummy and say's "baby" and then lifts her shirt and pats her tummy saying "baby". I think she may get it when Owen is here and we call to him by his name. It will be fun to see how Faith takes to the new little one and how everything goes.

We have a fun weekend ahead for our last hurrah before the baby. Lindsay and I are going on a "hot" date tomorrow night and then out with our friends on Saturday night. Come Monday I have planned a girls night. I need this badly before there are two little one's wanting my attention 24/7. It's going to be fun (still hoping I go into labor soon, would rather have the baby at this point).

Well, this is it! Checking out for a few weeks. I hope everyone has a nice weekend and I come out of this alive...he-he!

HUGS!


9 Months

7 comments:

Jewels said...

Are you the cutest or what! I can't believe how darlling you look. Owen's little present came in the mail today-finally, so I will bring it over and you can have him any day now!! Your nursery is looking sooo darling, I can't wait to see it. See you Sunday-or maybe not!! :)

ishybeanie said...

good luck, you will do great. I had two inductions and one on my own, they were both exciting, and really no different. My your labor be short and sweet. I can't wait to see him.

Tyney Family said...

Good luck with everything I know you will do great. It was really good seeing you on Monday and can't wait to hear that little Owen has arrived.

Forshee Family said...

Mandi you are going to Rock!
Keep us posted!

Jewels said...

Hey guys, Congratulations!!! We are patiently checking your blog 6 times a day for cute pics of the little guy! Get postin and lots of love!

Amy said...

Congrats you guys! I heard the good news! I can't wait so see his little face! I will keep checking. I hope you are feeling okay!

Our Family said...

Congrats! What a cute cute baby! I am soooo happy for your family! I am so glad everything went well and I hope you give yourself time to rest and show us pictures when you feel up to it! You will be a great mother of 2! Can you believe it! Talk to you soon! JILL