Monday, February 16, 2009

Awwww Valentine's

This year I tried to keep thing's inexpensive so I bought the kids and Lindsay something small and then made them a Valentine's breakfast. It was SO yummy! Faith was surprised when she woke up and really happy and excited to see that she got suckers. Every time we go to the store she wants a sucker and some times we can't find any, we walk and walk and walk the store until we do. I have no idea where she got this love for suckers. Any how........ I of course was SPOILED as always. I'm not a girl who likes jewelry, flowers, and nor do I need any more candy so Lindsay has started a tradition it seems. The last few years he has gotten me this same thing and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I get a half day at the spa. It is 5 hrs of nothing but the best treatment in the world. He watches the kids and I get to go and relax! Last time I was prego and they couldn't push as hard or do as much to me when it came to the massage so I am REALLY looking forward to this one. YIPPEE!!!

We then went out shopping to find a dresser for Owen's birthday and then went and had a yummy dinner, as a family, at an Indian Restaurant we found called Kasbah Grill. It was a very nice atmosphere and really good food. We will defiantly be going back there again soon.

We had a wonderful time together.








2 comments:

Amy Harrison said...

Wow, fancy Valentines! Looks like so much fun and yes, you are spoiled! :)

dianeb said...

My darling little valentines!!