Friday, June 12, 2009

Snuggle Bugs

My two snuggle bugs can be SO cute at times. I will catch Owen and Faith playing so well together and as all parent's know you just want to capture these moments and keep it in your heart forever. They grow up so fast.

I will see them wrestling on the floor together, and I mean wrestling. It is so funny, Owen will have Faith pined. I will see them laying on the bed side by side just loving each other, reading books together, playing and sharing together, and Faith is always trying to help Owen put on his shoes or brush his teeth, it is hilarious. I cherish these moment's. Although they are few and far between I know they love each other to no end.


4 comments:

dianeb said...

These are great times! Precious moments! Always remember them when Owen is old enough to tease his sister and make her scream!

Jewels said...

Oh Mandi, they are so adorable!! Doesn't it just melt your heart when your kids are being best buddies! I think Owen is gaining on Faith, they look the same age almost!!

Utah King Family said...

Your children are so beautiful. I love your hair by the way. I hope all is well with you. I miss you guys. We need to get together.

Linz said...

I HAVE THE CUTEST DAMN KIDS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention my GEORGOUS wife!!!