Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a big boy now

Owen is feeding himself. I have prolonged this adventure because it is SO messy and I would rather hurry and feed and clean up then spend an hour with him and then change his clothes and wipe down the kitchen. Well he has become so stubborn about it that I have to let him at this point or we fight at every meal. He has been doing extremely well though. I am so proud of my big boy. It is so hard to believe that on August 14th he will already be 18 months old and lil Faith will turn 3 years old on the 27th. She also wanted her picture taken too of course.





3 comments:

Jewels said...

Love the pink bib!! They are both so adorable Mandi!!

dianeb said...

What cuties!! owen is growing up WAY too fast! And Faith, what a chatter box! I LOVE IT!

Utah King Family said...

Love it! They are so cute. I could eat them up.