Monday, September 21, 2009

Girls Weekend!

Myself, my two sisters (Vicki and Sonia), my sister in law (Emilie), and my adorable mom left on Friday at noon and went to lunch, did some serious Park City Outlet shopping, went back to our suite (and I must say it was SWEET!!!!!) up at the Canyons/Westgate hotel, made some WAY YUMMY dinner together (well, OK so Sonia did most of it), sat around and ate some more and talked, and talked, and talked. Woke up the next morning and had a lovely dinner in Park City on Main and then headed to Bountiful for a wonderful Baby Shower that afternoon for Em. It was a WONDERFUL girls only weekend and it was SO needed. I had such a good time with the ladies and we hope to make it an annual event. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For girls weekends!


1 comment:

bottspot said...

Nothing is better therapy than Girls Night! Love it! Looks like you guys had fun!