Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sick!

Well it was our turn. I remember very clearly spending a week or two in my house last year thinking it was the worst and hardest thing in the world. Well it happened again. I suppose as a mother these things will happen yearly (or more, lets hope not). I have learned to just take a time out, sit and cuddle, and love the heck out of my kids. It's all I can do.
Well Owen had the Croup and the Swine Flu over Halloween so dad had to play the Devil and go with our Angel. Faith had a 48 hr Flu for a few days after Halloween and then laid around for two days after.
Thank goodness everyone is up and at it again. I pray we make it through the New Year healthy and happy.
Love my healthy kids!



4 comments:

trisha said...

Oh my goodness, Mandi. I'm so sorry. The swine flu combined with croup? Scary! I'm so glad they are healthy now. I hope we get together over Christmas...I really miss you guys.

Amber said...

Oh, they look so sad! Sad sick babies are the worst...you feel so helpless! Glad they are doing and feeling better. I don't think Lindsay minded going trick or treating...just a hunch :)!

Amy Harrison said...

Poor little kiddos! Glad to hear they're feeling better and you didn't get anything. Happy Thanksgiving soon!

Michelle said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. Seriously, that is the worst and most helpless feeling as a parent. Hope everyone can stay healthy for a LONG time.