Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!!

The kids never woke all night and at 8 AM I heard Faith say "mom.....come and get me". This was different. Usually she wakes and just comes out but I think she was a little afraid to and wondered about Santa and if he came.

I went into her room and said "silly, what are you doing?". She grinned at me and said "has Santa been here". It was so cute. She was all giddy and excited. We woke Owen and I took him into Faith's room while the lighting, music and mood was set in the living room (took just a few seconds). I already had breakfast cooking in the oven and everything was perfect! The kids went down the hall and into the living room and Faith was SO HAPPY to see her bike! She wanted a bike and computer. Owen was excited as well just because he was feeding off of Faith's energy. It was so cute!

We opened gifts, ate breakfast, my parents then came to visit and it was like Christmas all over. We all took naps, awwwwww! Then we traveled to Bountiful to visit the in laws and to have our Bott (my family) Christmas party.

We ate and ate all day and just kept unwrapping all day long. The kids truly had a magical and wonderful day.












No comments: