Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vegas

Lindsay and I took a MUCH needed vacation and booked a trip to Vegas. We chose Vegas only because we got a really good deal and we are so broke right now. We thought it would be so fun and wanted time to relax and re-group. Our fabulous parents watched the kiddos for us and off we went. We spent 4 days just walking and eating, walking and eating. "What Happens In Vegas, Hit My Hips". Seriously! We saw the sights, eat A LOT, sat by the pool and everything was really great but we missed our little's SO MUCH! It was strange. Most parents understand though. We decided we want to take our kids on all the trips. We want to see them smile, see thing's for the first time, cuddle and love them, laugh with them.
Vegas is not a place for us. We don't gamble, we don't drink, we don't club it anymore (at least as much), so it was kind of a bore.. hehe!
Next vacation will defiantly be on a beach somewhere. It was great to get away and be together (alone) but we should have chosen a different destination. Oh Well!
Here's to good times!


One hr. into the trip and already eating :)

No comment

We ate at Jimmy Buffet's restaurant "Margarita Ville", one of our favorites. I suggest you share the nachos with 3-4 other people if you order them. WOW!



Lindsay thought he was funny getting a picture of me shopping for the kids. This is all I do. I love it!

I could not believe the awesome mirror above our bed (SO TACKY! So Vegas). Had to take a picture. Don't look to close, Lindsay will kill me for posting this.. haha!








The view from our hotel window. Pretty cool actually.

Pictures from the pool.


I wanted to act like I was eating the M&M for Faith. She keeps looking at it asking me if the M&M is real.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just went to Vegas too. I did not love it. All we did was eat and spend money! What else do three mormon girls do in Vegas?! It was fun though! Not sure I will go back anytime soon...Glad you had fun!