Sunday, October 3, 2010

CHANGE!

We have had A LOT of changes in our lives over the last few months and SO much going on that I haven't had much time to blog and I seem to always forget my camera, so not like me.

We recently moved to Farmington and we feel so blessed. The Lord DOES have a plan and our family has been blessed in so many ways over the last few months and I truly know my Heavenly Father loves us! We enjoy our cute, white brick home, the beautiful yard, great neighbor's and wonderful ward.

We are enjoying getting ready for Fall and all the fun holidays that will soon be upon us. We have been through a lot over the last few years and I can honestly say I have found TRUE happiness and I know the truth, his truth, and that I have the most amazing and wonderful family in the world!

All is well at the Workman home, now on to a few boring posts, ha!

Love you all!



1 comment:

trisha said...

looks so charming! Can't wait to see it. We need to plan some time to visit LaNae and her new baby.