Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Best!

I have the best family, friends, and neighbors. For two weeks after having our little girl I was SPOILED! Our parents took the kids for 5 days. Then my sisters both came and took the kids for some fun for two more days. Everyone wanted to help and give me a break. All our neighbors brought us yummy food and treats. It seemed endless, I could get use to that, ha! I was also SO thrilled to finally have some sushi, it was delicious!
Thank you to everyone! We are SO blessed and lucky to know you all!
My cute neighbor makes the best sugar cookies ever!!!! She brought me a plate of colorful cookies shaped liked flowers. They were gone in two seconds and I told her how much we loved them. Not even a week later and she showed up woth another plate. It was DARLING! Little foot prints and the names of our three kids. It was so cute! Had to take a picture and share.
















Yay! For the new Harmon's. They actually have good sushi!










No comments: