Thursday, January 11, 2007

Faith's First Gifts



I have a really hard time holding myself back when ever I walk in a store these days. There are SO many cute girl things. The following pictures are some of the very first gifts Faith received.

1 - A beautiful diaper bag (I absolutely LOVE it!)
2 - Faith's first baby doll (SO sweet)
3 - The very first thing her mom bought for her where some cute little soft & fuzzy booties for the winter time (the very first baby gift her mom has ever bought period for the family).
4 - Her very first article of clothing. It was the cutest little sweater her mom had ever seen and had to get it. She will be absolutely adorable in it, as in everything she wears of course.

Thank you all so much for the gifts we keep receiving. It so fun planning and preparing for our little one to arrive. I go in her room often and look at everything over and over again. For some reason it helps me feel just a little bit closer to her.

No comments: