Friday, January 26, 2007

WE GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lindsay and I have had a crazy night. This week I have had the strongest feeling that I needed to go to the temple and clear my mind and say a special prayer to our Heavenly Father. The pressures of life have been weighing heavily on me and I really needed to step outside of the world and find some peace, the temple would have to be the place.

I asked Lindsay if we could go tonight and he tried to make it home sooner but he ended up getting home at 6 PM and we were off to the temple at 6:30 PM. We were both starving and instead of waiting to eat after (as we usually do, but that's because we usually make it to the temple bye 5 PM when we go). We thought we would have time to hurry and stop and grab something and still make it for the last temple session at 8 PM. Every where we went the lines were to long. I was determined to get to the temple. Any other time I would have given up, only because it was later then usual and we were both so tired (we didn't know if we could stay awake through the session), we were starving, we couldn't find parking at the temple. I would have found some excuse to go home. Something kept pushing me on. I knew I had to be there.

We skipped dinner and made it to the 7:30 PM session. I had a prayer in my heart the whole evening that Heavenly Father would bring our baby girl home soon. I was so overwhelmed with emotions and it was one of the best sessions I have ever been through. Surprisingly enough I was wide awake the whole time as my thoughts were racing and I could feel my Heavenly Father close. As we sat in the celestial room I said a little prayer to my Heavenly Father and the most calming and wonderful feeling came over me. I knew at that moment that Faith would be coming home no later then March and we would be a family soon.

Lindsay and I stopped for dinner on our way home at 10 PM (so not good on the body) and when we got home we read a little out of a book we have been reading and then decided to call it a night at 11:15 PM. I turned to my cell phone to set my alarm for tomorrow morning so I wouldn't forget to wake up (I have song practice with some of my Young Women in the ward for New Beginnings coming up next week). As I went to turn up my ring

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

That is so exciting for you guys, its amazing how things happen. Sounds like you have a lot to do before you bring your little girl home. Good luck and have the time of your life in Taiwan I hear it is beautiful. Kim

Anonymous said...

I remember the feelings all too well, the sleepless nights, the anxiety and anticipation. This brings it all back home to me when I talk to you guys about all your questions and feel your excitement. Congrats your life will be changed forever in the best way possible. We love you guys so much and are so grateful to be a part of this amazing journey. Renlee can't wait to meet that new little baby that is from St. Lucy's just like her, Faith is already her little friend. Good Luck! We love you guys! The Paxmans

Tyney Family said...

WAHOO!!! I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, I am so happy for you guys. That must be the most amazing feeling ever. Congratulations!! Have a safe trip.