Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Memorial Weekend '07






I took Faith to the Dinosaur Park with my Sister Vicki and her two kids (Ryker & Ethney), my mom Diane and Vicki's mother in-laws, Beverly and Kris. Faith's cousin Ryker had a school program in the morning and because all the grandma's came to see him perform we all went to the Dinosaur Park together after. It was a lot of fun! I had never been (never having a real reason to go) and it was really neat. I can see why all the kids love to go. It is a big park with walking path's, all kinds of dinosaur exhibits and statues. There are fun games and things for the kids to play with and a really nice big park. Just to go for lunch and let the kids play in the park would be fun. They have a neat museum as well.

Faith loved playing with grandma and her cousin Ryker just loved pushing Faith around in her stroller. He is a huge help! Always wanting to push her, hold her, feed her, hug her. He helps me take good care of her. I adore him and it is so cute to watch him be so kind and loving with her.

We had a really nice time and the weather was perfect (not to hot or cold). Once in the car and heading home Faith was out before I could even get out of the parking lot. She was so tired. She had a really fun day.

Thanks for the invite Vicki!

No comments: