Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Unstoppable






Faith is up, down, and all around. The doctor wasn't kidding when he said 9 month old's are curious, all over the place, into things and love to move. Faith always does exactly what the doctor tells me she is going to do. I wish I had all of his knowledge.

She is growing up so fast and all over the place! I spend most of my days following her around and making sure she doesn't end up in the hospital (take after her father). So far we are doing pretty good.

She loves to play outside and LOVES the grass. I took her out with me the other day as I did some weeding and gardening and every minute I had to go pull her back out of the bark. Pick her up, pull her away, pull three weeds and do it again and again. After a good 15 minutes I finally pulled out the bouncer and some toys (I'm learning).

I hope that Faith will grow to love the outdoors, working in the yard, gardening, hiking, camping and enjoying this beautiful world our Heavenly Father has created for us.

No comments: