Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adjusting

I can't believe it has been 5 weeks since little Owen entered our world. It has been the hardest yet the best 5 weeks of my life.

About a week ago I thought I was seriously going to go insane being cooped up in our house for so long. The night's seemed like the day's and the day's seemed like the night's. Everything just ran together for me. I had been sitting around and watching a lot of TV over the last month and I thought to myself "is this really my life?" (ha-ha!). Each day would seem to drag on and on but now that I look back, WOW! Time has flown! I can not believe it has been 5 weeks. It's time to clean up the house, start showering again, get outside and start running, and regain a little piece of my life back. I am starting to realize I will never sleep again but I have the two most adorable children in the world so I will deal I suppose.

I wanted to share some cute photo's we have taken over the last month of our little ones. SO CUTE!

I better hurry though, I can hear Owen and I'm sure his dad would like to get some sleep. At least one of us is getting some. :)








4 comments:

ishybeanie said...

what a cute kid, the day to day does drag but looking back I can't believe I have an 11 year old, it flys by i miss those days so much.

dianeb said...

Mandi - You are a great Mom!! I am so proud of you and how you have braved it through everything you have been through for the past month! You are doing awesome, and believe me it will only get more fun!! Like they say "DON'T BLINK" cause you'll turn around and the little ones won't be very little anymore. Keep your eyes wide open too, cause you don't want to miss a thing! Love you and Love those kids!! Oh. and you too Lindz! MOM

Jewels said...

Oh you guys, he is absolutely precious!! I can't wait to see him again, he already looks so much bigger! Hope all is going well!!

The Quist Family said...

Oh, the kiddos are so cute!! I couldn't agree more about the days and nights. I am so glad it is starting to warm up to get a fresh breath of air. I took baby Claire for a walk yesterday. It felt great!! Next time I go I'll stop by and see if you would like to come. Hope the St. Patty's cookies put a little mix in the day. Maren thought it was SOOO fun to run them over. By the way, my little Claire has the same stripped sweater outfit but gray and pink! We should get the happy couple together for some pictures :)