Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day weekend we traveled down South to Moab, UT and then over to Grand Junction to spend the weekend with our good friends. This time, first time ever, we left Faith with Grandma and Grandpa Bott and just took Owen with us. I missed her the whole time and called each day to talk to her. It was hard leaving her but it's best for us and her in the long run. She needs time like this with her grandparents and she also needs to learn that mom and dad will be back.

I really enjoyed my weekend not having to chase Faith all around the pool and what not and Lindsay and I had some good time to bond with Owen. It turned out really nice but I was sure glad to see my baby girl when we got home.

We drove to Moab on Friday AM and spent the night at our best friends home. Then we drove with them and a group of friends (couples) to Grand Junction to stay the night at some of our other friends. They had a big pool party to open their pool up for the summer. We had a lot of friends join us. The party started at 1 PM and lasted until 1 AM and we all stayed at the home of our friends having the party (Brian and Theresa). They have a nice home with plenty of rooms. It was a BLAST! We then drove back to Moab after some shopping and lunch and spent another night with our friends there and headed home on Monday.

THANKS TO THE PAXMAN'S AND HODGES FOR HAVING US. We can't wait to do it all over again next year.





1 comment:

dianeb said...

I was hoping you'd post that picture of Owen in the hat. I love it!! The one of you three is cute too! Glad you had a good time! I loved having Faith. Ma