Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Teething


Owen has already begun teething (YEEEEEKS!). I know it could be months before seeing anything but he has a few fussy episodes in the afternoons when his mouth hurts. So not good. He has been such a good and happy baby (I call him my smiley guy) and now this. I hope we make it through. With Faith we never knew she was teething, her teeth would just appear. Owen on the other hand doesn't like the pain at all. Let's hope nothing pops through for another 6 months at least for the sake of nursing :)

3 comments:

dianeb said...

This too shall pass, and then there will be a new challenge. You're doing good Mom!

Jewels said...

Holy Cow-Austin will be one in three weeks and still NO teeth! I hope he feels better soon. Cameron had a hard time teething and someone recommended teething tablets. I didn't think they did much but it might be worth a shot-no fun and good luck!

Michelle said...

Frozen fruit, Bronson couldn't get enough, (you probably remember at Owen's blessing) I've read that teeth shouldn't effect nursing because babies suck with their tongues not teeth, but I wouldn't know for sure, we stopped about two days before Bronson's first tooth poked out. Good luck, fussy babies are no fun, (poor Owen).