Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cute Kidos!

Once again I feel I need to tell everyone I must have the cutest kids in the world :)
Here are a few fun shots of the two of them playing around the house. Owen is now 9 1/2 months old and he and Faith are starting to interact and play more and more together. It is the cutest darn thing. They will crawl around chasing each other, taking turns and they both scream and laugh all the while. Faith is always taking care of Owen and when he cry's she always says "it's OK Owie" or she runs to get him a toy to play with. He is always kissing him on the head or the hand and they both get so excited to see each other in the mornings or when waking from naps. SO CUTE!
Here's to my little angels.





4 comments:

Vicki said...

Geek! I have the cutest kids in the world. What dod you do match their outfits! Hee, Hee! LOve ya!

dianeb said...

NO! I Have the cutest kids in the world!! All 11 of them !

Amber said...

All right, all right, calm down already... I'll just end this now, my kids are the cutest...especially when they are asleep! lol but Mandi, your kids ARE darling!

Amy Harrison said...

They are so cute! I'm glad they're having fun together. Mine like each other most of the time. ;) So good to see you! Have a wonderful Christmas time.