Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11 Years and Counting

OK, so, this is a little late. We have been WAY busy this last month and so I am finally getting around to updating my blog once again.

Lindsay and I celebrated our 11th year Anniversary on November 13th. I can not believe it! Time is flying bye! We have actually known each other for almost 15 years (half of my life). It has been a wild ride but I wouldn't want it any other way. Lindsay is my best friend and with out him I would be lost. I love him with all of my heart. He is such a generous and loving man. He is always willing to help others and put them before himself. He is a sweet husband, father, and son. He is the best!

Happy Anniversary Honey! LOVE YOU!

Note: I tried to scan some of our wedding pictures but it is not working right now for some reason (may do some later). I decided to post some random pictures of us from over the last 5 years (the first 6 years are all in scrap books and then I started to do things on the computer). Sorry if they bore you, I had fun going through the files.




















6 comments:

Vicki said...

YOu guys are so cute! Congrats. I hope you make it another 50!

Vicki said...

YOu guys are so cute! Congrats.

dianeb said...

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Makes me cry to see all of these great pictures! NO! I DON'T KNOW WHY!!! Great memories.....and more to come.

Katie said...

Congrats! 11 years strong! Yea for High school Sweethearts, right?

Forshee Family said...

I love all those pictures! I am honored to call you both my friends
A

Jewels said...

Thanks for sharing all those darling pictures! You guys make such a darling couple. I have never known you with short hair-so cute!!