Friday, March 13, 2009

"Damin 's mom, damin's"

Faith has been asking to get her ears pierced for 6 months now and so I finally woke up one morning and just decided to go get it done. I always thought that when she started school I would see if she wanted them at that time and then take her. I always figured she was a little to young but she always plays with her mom's and tells me how pretty they are. She kept saying she wanted some too. I thought it would pass but she was set on it. I asked her if she wanted diamonds or pearls. She said "damin's mom, damin's". I didn't think she even knew what either of them were. It was so funny. She did really well and on the way out of the mall she looked at me and pulled her hair back and said "look at my damin's mom". She was the cutest!

Lookin good!


3 comments:

Amy Harrison said...

Wow! Both of my girls keep asking about it but I haven't dared do it yet. I think we'll wait till they're older (just because I'm too afraid for them). ;) What a cutie Faith is!

bottspot said...

Too freakin' cute! Isn't it amazing how they know what they want at such a young age!

Amber said...

My girls are amazed...we're still a little too chicken at our house!