Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Owen Turn's "3"
















On Feb, 14th, 2011 Owen turned 3 yrs old, yes "3"! Where has my little baby gone? He is so grown up and so handsome, we simple adore him! He still lets me call him my baby though and he gives the best hugs and kisses ever, I love snuggle time with him.

Owen is obsessed with Toy Story. He wanted to add Jesse and Bullseye the horse to his collection of toys and it was all he could think about and talk about for two weeks.

Although after speaking with the cake decorater at Smith's bakery 4 times in detail about how I wanted a cake shaped like the horse, Bullseye, they still didn't do it right and I got a simple round cake with a dorky looking horse painted on it. I was so upset, I had talked it up all week to Owen and couldn't wait for him to see it. What a huge let down, I will always stick with Dick's if ever I need one made. The show still went on and Owen had a blast!

1 comment:

Forshee Family said...

Kruze and Owen would be such good pals he loves toy story too!