Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tea Party

On a nice Friday afternoon I took my sweet little lady with me to meet some of the most amazing women in my life, along with their little ladies, and we shared an afternoon of tea. It was so much fun! It was a beautiful place, beautiful music, wonderful food, and good conversation. It was so much fun to see all the little girls in their dresses and hat's (thank you for the cute hat mom). It was a special mom and daughter date and Faith absolutely loved everything about it! She is my best little friend and we love spending quality time together. She is so sweet and well behaved, I love taking her places and being with her (of course). She is defiantly heaven sent and HE knew what he was doing, all this time, always has, always will. Love my baby girl!














































































1 comment:

Forshee Family said...

I wanna be one of your moms grandaughters!