Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random!


All the Bott grandkids! There will be another little boy joining our family in February.

Beautiful baby girl Lea

This is how I found Owen one day laying in my room watching a movie with his dino's, crazy kid!

My neighbor's made and gave us these darling pumpkins. Love them!

The cutest little boy in the whole world!

Lea loves to just be around her sister and brother no matter what is going on. I have to move her from room to room so she can see them.

Owen and our cute neighbor Audrey showing me their hats they made in Preschool that day. Owen LOVE Preschool and sharing everything he does each day with me when he gets home. He gets so excited about everything and he has to tell me very little thing each and every time.


Mom and mini me!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

LOVE her big smile!!!