Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




In case you don't already know, we are expecting baby #2! We have had our darling baby girl for 6 months now and four months after bringing her home we found out we were expecting a baby. I was already 2 months along when finding out and am now just over 4 months. We will find out the sex of our baby on October 1st (can't wait!). We were in serious shock when finding out and could not believe it! It just confirmed everything for Lindsay and I. We know more then ever we needed to bring home our baby girl before having a baby of our own. To us Faith is our own and we can't imagine life with out her. She is such miracle. We love her so much and we are so excited to give her a little sister or bother. She will be the best big sister ever!

WOW!

I wanted to post the funny pictures we started taking at month two. We are going to take a picture each month until the baby is born to see how my tummy grows and how I change. Lindsay think's it's silly of me to post them but WHO CARES! I am showing at this point and love my belly, I wana share it with the world! NOT! Here it goes, look at me grow.............

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! My mom told me just recently that you were expecting! What a miracle! That is awesome! Tell Lindsey it's not dumb to post your belly pictures. I didn't take any with either of my pregnancies and I now wish I had. You're smart!

ishybeanie said...

I wish I would have done that, I think I have 2 pictures of me pregnant, i'm so sad.

dianeb said...

All I can say is "Mandi Marie!" What belly??? I can just barely see it, and it's only because you are trying to poke it out! My silly girl!! Love you tons, soon to be Mama, for the second time!