Friday, September 21, 2007

It's A Boy!







We went to the doctor today to find out what our baby was going to be: Alien, Monkey, Girl or Boy? To our huge surprise "IT'S A BOY!". We were so shocked! We both had strong feelings this whole time that we would be having a girl. I dreamt last night that we went to the doctor and it was a boy but that has been the only sign and I thought I dreamt that because I wanted it to be a boy deep down inside.

It was clear as day on the ultra sound screen. Daddy is proud! Lindsay was so excited I think I saw a tear or two stream out of his eye's. We are both so excited! Faith is going to have a body guard when they both get into High School. What fun! I can't wait to start the nursery now.

We have decided already to name him Owen. We had a name and a nursery idea picked out for a boy but nothing at this time for a girl. Strange but some how meant to be.

I am 19 weeks along this weekend and have been able to feel Owen move for two weeks now, he is a very active one. Last month when I went in for my last appointment they determined I was 3 weeks further along then they had originally thought. My due date is now Feb 17th (one week before my birthday).

Things are going really well! Life is good!

YIPPEE! YIPPEE! YIPPEE!

6 comments:

dianeb said...

OK - I'm sure that first picture is XXX rated. I cannot really tell the details but somehow I'm glad about that. I will take your word for it. I can see his Daddy's nose in the second, and Mom's profile in the third! YEP! He's a handsome little guy! Little Owen, huh. I'm happy that Faith will have a BIG "Little" brother. It will be great! Good times ahead!

Utah King Family said...

Congrats. I think that's a pretty definitive picture. No doubt about it being a boy.

So now you have one of each...so the pressure is so off. Now you'll turn into a baby factory, drive a big white van, and take a whole row up at church. That's fantastic news. Well done big daddy.

ishybeanie said...

congrats. that is so exciting, I love having boys and a girl. then you get to experience it all. I love the name also.

Katie said...

Congratulations! I'm sooo jealous! We don't seem to know how to make boys in our family!

McQuivey Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting for your family. Thanks for the email the other day. So appreciate your support!

Cole said...

Mandi! Somehow I either missed or forgot that you are having a baby!!!!Faith is going to be a big sister :) I wnated to let you know how excited we are for you. What a blessing to have a boy and a girl. Molly an dI were just talking about you not long ago actually. Congratulations on your son, your family and cant wait to follow your jounrey thoruhg your pregnancy :)

Nicole H
Leaving in 25 days to pick up our Ti!