Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Grandma Workman's Birthday Lunch @ Gardners's Village





I took my mother in-law, Marilyn, out to lunch at Archibald's restaurant at Gardner's Village and then some shopping. We meet with my sister in-law, Meri, and her two adorable little boy's. My other sister in-law, Beckie, and her beautiful daughter Lacey. We ate lunch and Beckie and Lacey had to leave so me, Marilyn and Meri spent the rest of the day shopping. The kids did pretty good I must say although Faith wanted nothing to do with the cute Halloween hat's I kept trying to put on her. She is so wiggly and all over the place, not to mention she has a mind of her own now that she is 1. She thinks she is so big and really likes to tease her mom a lot. We had a nice day!

There is a story behind the cookie Lincoln is eating. This isn't just a sweet innocent little boy eating a yummy cookie at the bakery. As the girls were chatting and having a drink at one of the tables, Lincoln began to explore. We weren't paying much attention, there wasn't hardly anyone else in the bakery with us at the time so it was OK. He was roaming about and then his mom spotted him and started to laugh. Marilyn and I asked "what?". Meri said "um, Lincoln is eating a big cookie he found off the floor". He looked so cute and was just enjoying himself. Munching away on his cookie. It was to late now so Meri let him enjoy. He thought he scored big time......he-he!

No comments: