Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!






We finally had our first BIG snow fall. We had snow about a week ago but only an inch and it melted away quickly. We woke this morning to 7" of snow on the ground. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! We turned on all the Christmas lights and danced around the living room to Christmas music, Faith dancing with her snowman.

It's another nice relaxing Saturday. We tend to have a lot more of these weekends as I get bigger and lazier. It's not as easy to move around these days. I can still get my groove on though, he-he!

I did minimal Christmas decorating this year as well inside. I can't get up the ladder to do all the high shelves and vaulted area's. All is well, it still looks beautiful! This is my favorite time of year and I hope it becomes Faith's as well when she can somewhat understand the "true" meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

ishybeanie said...

I love the purple wall. thanks for the peek at the snow, I miss it this time of year