Friday, December 7, 2007

Many Blessings!

This year my husbands family has been extremely blessed in many ways but in one way the family is growing rapidly. We have had two weddings and five women now expecting babies next year. Our due dates are: Feb, March, April, May and June! We are all so excited and it is so fun for Faith and Owen to have little buddies to play with.

Last night (Dec 6th) we were able to attend a wedding for Lindsay's niece Lacey Openshaw. The ceremony and dinner was beautiful! We are so happy for Lacey and her new husband. Cute couple!

Faith looked adorable, as always and so I had to snap some pictures. She is my little angel and each day as I watch her play I think about how truly blessed Lindsay and I are because this little girl has entered our lives. She is the most precious thing in the world and life would not be the same with out her. WE ARE SO LUCKY!




3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

I love her dress, is that something Lindsay brought back for her?

Jewels said...

She looks so darling Mandi! Did you chop off your hair? I know you were semi contemplating it. It looks like it might be short in that picture! I guess I will see tomorrow.

Forshee Family said...

Mandi
You and your daughter are so beautiful.