Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday's = Tired Kids

Sunday's are so long............. We have church at 1 PM (the kids nap time) and they get up and play all morning, then we get ready, and off we go. They sit through all their meetings and by the time we load them in the car to go home they are passing out in our arms (we only live around the corner).


This past Sunday Lindsay was driving home from Wyoming (he had been working there for the weekend) and so I took the kids to church. Towards the end of our first meeting (sacrament) Faith kept saying "mommy nap, mommy nap". After hearing it for 10 minutes straight I finally gave in and right before the meeting ended I took the kids home. I asked Faith to wait in her bedroom and look at some books while I put Owen down and then I would be right in to read her a store and put her down too.

This is what I found when I came in to read to her..........




Precious little thing!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

They are so cute! I love Faith's little innocent face!

Jewels said...

Wow what a month for you guys!! I sat behind you at church on Sunday and I was very impressed!! Your kids are too cute and I admire your patience and strength so much! Good luck getting that dang boot off! I am SO sorry about your car, I did a similar thing recently-at least you got out of the ticket! I am thinking of you, have a good weekend!!

dianeb said...

My Sweet Things!! Faith is the sweetest! And Owen, lights up my life! He is so fun right now. You are an awesome Mom!! Hang in there! I know there are things that are weighing you down right now, but, things will get better! And don't these sweeties make things look brighter?
I LOVE YOU!

The Brenenstall Family said...

I can't believe how big Owen is! I didn't realize he was crawling and sitting up already. Where has the time gone? I love it when nap time isn't a fight.

Michelle said...

Amen!