Friday, January 9, 2009

The Day After Christmas

The day after Christmas we packed up and headed down South with my family. We all went to visit my brother and his wife and daughter in Enterprise, Ut. It is 40 miles West of Cedar City and 30 minutes to St. George.

We drove down with my sister and her two kids in our car, my parents came, as well as my sister Vicki and her fam. We stayed there for three days to celebrate Christmas with them (and my little brother's 30th birthday). It was a great time, food, games, fun, a visit from Santa, gifts, and good laughs!

Thanks for having us all Joe & Em....LOVES!


























2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! By the way, thanks again Lindsey for helping with the countertop!

Amber said...

Fun times! We missed you guys over the holidays. It's just not like it used to be. Sad! I love the pic of sleeping Owen and Lindsay, that is so sweet!