Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun In The Snow

We thought we would spend our first weekend of the year taking Faith sledding for the first time. Grandma Bott was nice enough to watch Owen for a few hours while we took Faith and then went to lunch. Our friends from Moab came up for the weekend and so we thought all the kids would love it and went to Muller Park Jr. High in Bountiful. We lasted about an hour and then it was time to eat.

The kids had a good time, I stood bye and took pictures and recorded. I did go down the hill once (it's just not as fun as I remember it being as a kid). I was cold before we even got to the hill for the first ride and I had on three layers of clothing. Faith had a blast going down with her dad though.

I used our camcorder the whole time so when it came to taking pictures I didn't take many and they aren't the best shot's (you can't see anyone's faces) but none the less we had a good time.

My little snow bunny once her clothes were all pealed off of her (getting cozy warm in the car).

The Tippett's Family (from Kaysville)

Rachel and Renlee (from Moab)

My Man!

Jill and Jaycee (Tippett's)

The crew (well part of them)

1 comment:

dianeb said...

That a darling pic of Faith! She is such a sweet thing! I love it when she calls me........so fun!

Grandma