Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Girls Just Wana Have Fun

Faith loves her little buddy Ethny and we are lucky enough to have her come over once a week and hang with us while my sister Vicki takes her son Ryker to music classes. Faith LOVES having friends over and she loves showing them all of her toys, playing dolls, in her kitchen, jumping on her bed, taking the babies for walks once they have all of their jewelry on and their purses, reading books, dancing to music, painting, you name it. She is so happy to share and play. I love watching her interact. She is so different when it is at our home in her space. So cute!

Just a few pictures of the girls (and Owen) having a good time!


Reading and singing together



Pretend bedtime (and run from Ownen/ Oweii)


Jumping on the bed (even though mom say's not to, I suppose if it breaks then it's time for a big bed)


Finger Painting




These next 4 pictures are so funny.. They started to hit each other with their cooking mittens and they were laughing the whole time, and so was I.




Cooking Time!



Snuggles and loves

THE END!

3 comments:

dianeb said...

Such cute pictures! This are the best of times. Hope these cousins always stay close. Thanks for sharing these moments since I couldn't be there in person! LOVE these blogs!

Grandma

Vicki said...

These are the best. Thanks mandi for loving my kids. I see now why they love it over there. They are so cute, i loev that they are having so much fun. you are the best. By the way where did Faith get that dang cute apron? The end pic is my fav. Funny!

Jewels said...

What cute and fun little cousins they are! I love how Owen is right in the mix of things, he is getting big fast!! I can't believe he is almost one!!