Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lazzzzzzzzzy day

Every once and a while mom rolls out of bed and spends the day doing what ever, when ever.

I some times love those days when there is nothing on the schedule. We woke this morning, took our time eating (didn't have to tell Faith to hurry and eat 50 times). Then we made a tent in the living room and had some fun. Turned on the music and sang and danced the day away.

Once nap time rolled around I finally got ready for the day, only to drive to Bountiful tonight so my mom can watch my kiddos while I go running. Usually I do it at night when the kids go to bed but since dad won't be home until late I have to go to mom's for a bit. I'm running in The Race for The Cure Saturday and this is the last night to warm up. GOOD TIMES!!!!

Love those lazy days!




1 comment:

dianeb said...

These are fun times!! ALways enjoy them. (And write them down, so your kids can read about them, and cry about them, in the future!)