Friday, May 22, 2009

Snip, Snip!

I finally went short again. On a whim I decided to do it. We had our bi-monthly appointment scheduled for me and the kids and a few days before going I thought it was time to cut it off (10 inches). Lindsay about died. He loves long hair but I wasn't doing this for him. I needed something fast and easy with being the fabulous mother that I am (ha-ha!). I just don't have time to do my hair these days. Low maintenance is good.
Thanks Sonia! The kids look adorable as well. Loves!

9 comments:

Jewels said...

Hot Damn (I am SO aloud to say that because it's true)!! I LOVE it, you look absolutely beautiful. I am SO sorry about the sick kiddos! It seems like everyone has had quite the year this year, hopefully Summer is here and Sickness is GONE! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Mandi. Emilie Likes it too. I wonder if we will ever get to see it in real life. LOL

Amy Harrison said...

I love your hair however you do it. Can't wait to see some new pics of it. I'm in the mood to do something with mine again too. Sorry you've all been feeling yucky! I hope you're doing better now. I can totally relate to how you feel sometimes being home all day. If you ever want to talk, you should have my number. :) Take care!

Katie said...

You look great with short hair! Of course, you look great with long hair too ... lucky you!!

Emilie said...

I LOVE IT! I am so jealous... I want way cute red hair like you. You look so sexy!

bottspot said...

Super Sassy! I Love it!

Amber said...

CUUUUUTE! Love it!

Utah King Family said...

I want to see some pics. It would be better if we could get together though. I miss you guys. I hope all is well with you and your family. After such a bad April. Love you guys.

trisha said...

The past two days I have been so ready to chop my hair off too! I need a Mama-do also.

I love being able to look at your blog and feel a bit in touch. You and you're kids are so cute!...Lindsay too :)