Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big Boy!

Me: "Owen let's take a picture of you outside on the way to school this morning" Owen: "first take one like this, then I will take another one"



My handsome little man started Pre-School at Mrs. Lori's on September 7th. He goes on Tues, Weds, Thurs from 9-11:30 am. It's just down the street from our house and he "loves" it! I was so worried about this little man. He has the hardest time staying in the nursery at church (do you blame him) with out his mom. He loves to go with and be with mom ALL THE TIME! He kept telling me up until his first day that he would miss me and Lea. He was scared. I thought I was going to have to spend some time the first day or two with him. He did SO well! We went, put his bucket on a shelf, washed hands, and joined some of the other kids in the play room on the mat while the teacher played the drums. He was SO into the drums he sat right down and kissed me goodbye and that was it. I was gone! It was amazing! Every day sense he can't wait to go again and he comes home with a big smile on his face and share's all the fun thing's they did with me. He is so cute! I am so glad and relived. At the same time so sad. My little snuggle bug is growing up and it was kind of sad seeing him go. I sure miss him being home with me.


1 comment:

dianeb said...

Wow! He's not old enough for school!! I'm in denial! I know he loves it though, cause when he tells me about it, he has that great big grin on his face!! Love it!