Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Faith Turn's 5!!

This year it's all about ladybug's. Faith is obsessed with ladybug's, she even wants to be one for Halloween. So mom did her best, as she always trys. She had a small family party with a ladybug cake and balloons (everything decorated with red and black). Then she had a fun friend party with everything ladybug too. The cupcakes, the game, the balloons and decorations, the prizes and gift bags, it was all ladybug, so fun!

Faith celebrated with the Workman family on Sunday, then on her actual birthday she celebrated with mom and dad, Owen and Lea, that following Sunday she had another party with the Bott's and it continued into the next week with her "friend" party. She was in Heaven!

A lot of pictures to follow of all the events and then some. It is so hard to believe our baby is 5 years old already and going to school. When she lays next to her baby sister she seems like as giant. Where does the time go? I hope I am giving her all she needs in every way, I don't want to mess this up. We only get one chance right!?!?!?! I love her and adore her so much! She is the sweetest and most kindest little girl ever! She is and always will be the biggest blessing I have ever received in my life! She is my angel and continues to teach me new things every day. Love her much!




















No comments: