Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just something about it.......................

Now that school is in I finally get to have some "me" time, well almost "me and Lea" time, but I don't mind. I have missed running and being outside for SO long. Now with Faith and Owen both in school three of the five days a week I get to go running and exercise for an hr each morning and then actually get ready for the day. SO NICE! The thing's we cherish once we have kids, ha!

I have this fun little jogging path just down the street from me and it is so beautiful! I can't wait for the leaves to start changing. It is quiet long and it is so peaceful and nice in the morning's. I love having this time to think and gather my thoughts and idea's. It seriously makes me so happy and a much better mom. Everyone benefits when I have time for myself each day like this. I feel so much better and the old Mandi is starting to bust through the seems again.

Here or some of the thing's I see on my run:








4 comments:

dianeb said...

We sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful place! Enjoy the ride!

Michelle said...

Amen, that is an awesome trail!

Kristy said...

I should come and go for a walk with you before it's too cold!

trisha said...

Wow, that's enough to make me want to exercise too! Is that right by your house? Beautiful! Love the latest post too...Owen's got the Mandi sass :)