Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Day At The Park

Each month all the Workman girls and all the Hardy girls get together at someones home or at a park for lunch (now that the weather is much nicer. The Hardy's are my husband's cousin's. There are six Hardy girls plus all of their little one's and it is so fun to get together and see them all. Some of my favorite things; girl talk, kids, and food.

The family is growing at a rapid rate this year. We have had four new babies in the last 7 months and four more to come in the next 5 months (Meri I am just waiting for your announcement, he-he!).

It has been fun to see all the babies, we can't wait for the rest of them to come along and join the pack!







2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm having deja vu' I think. Cute pictures!

melissa said...

Ahh, I can't believe how big I am. No more pictures of me on your blog. Sonia cut my hair today and after staring at myself for 45 minutes I realized how much weight I have gained. Yikes. We had fun at the park and he blessing. It's so nice to have family so close:)