Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Last weekend we started to clean up the yard. There is always work to be done when you own a home. Faith LOVES being outside. She loves to follow her dad around and help as well. She is such a curious one (like all kids). She is so good natured and listens well. She is learning and growing so much. She always amazes me with her smarts and sweet smile. She is such a sweet girl. We have so much fun as a family working together.







This last picture is my fav. I walked out side and Faith was bustin a move to the music playing in her dad's truck. It was so cute! I caught her in action!

3 comments:

dianeb said...

Mandi! This is so cute...and so like Faith! She's always movin' to the music! What fun she is. And that photo of Owie grinnin' is great!!! Looks like you are whippin' that yard into shape. Makes me want to be out in the yard working! (Not today though) It's cold again!!!I really like the tree you planted by Faith's little pagoda. It'll be great there.

ishybeanie said...

that is so cute that she loves her daddy so much, my kids were never that way.

Mechelle said...

Mandi,
I try to stay incognito on your blog because we don't know each other very well but I have to let you know that I think Faith is the sweetest thing ever. I get tickles and tears when I see her. What a gift for us all!