Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cuddle Bug!


Lindsay is the best dad in the world and does his best to help out in any way he can. Each weekday night we put Faith to bed at about 9 PM and then it's my time to "work it out". He takes little Owie and plays with him for an hour while I play on my eleptical trainer he bought me for Christmas. I use to LOVE doing this. Not so much right now. I get SO tired so easily it's not even funny. I am trying to work back into it all, slowly but surely. I was totally adicted to fitness before the two babies came along and have kind of lost sight of it all (no time). As I master being the best mom in the world (he-he). I will slowly do more and more and get myself back into the groove. Being fit makes me happy, healthy, and gives me more energy to deal with every day life. I LOVE IT! Well I use too, it's a struggle right now but in no time I hope to be outside running again too.

Here's to my too cuddle bug's. I love them!


And Lindsay wonders why our friends, kids call him "Uncle Evil"......

1 comment:

dianeb said...

Love these pictures! Love Lindsay!