Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Surprise!


So some of the fabulous girls in the ward/neighborhood put together a "surprise" baby shower for my friend and cousin Melissa Orris the other night. She was to arrive at 7 PM to the restaurant and I was sure to be there on time not to miss a thing. I left the house nice and early and came to find out the freeway entrance by my home was closed, I turned my car around and hit a train, then tried to hit another freeway entrance and found out it was closed for construction as well. I had to drive all the way through Kaysville, spending 25 minutes doing so, to get on the freeway. I got to the restaurant at 7:05 PM and Melissa had already arrived. I was the only one late and missed the whole thing, DANGIT!

Any how, we had a nice time and I am so excited for Melissa to be having her baby boy. She has two adorable little girls and when they first found out what they were to be having they were told a girl so for 2 months or so they thought this was the case and were a little bummed. Well, SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are now having a boy, he-he! So fun! Owie will have a little buddy in the neighborhood :)

She is due in just a few weeks and I wish her all the best! We can't wait to meet him.

No comments: