Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photo Shoot

Faith absolutaly loves to take pictures with our camera. She think's its so fun to look at the little screen and move the camera around the room until she spots what she wants to take a picture of and pushes the button. Then she laughs her head off. This was our little photo shoot the other night. She got her hands on the camera and kept saying "cheese" to me and would take a picture and laugh. I couldn't take the camera because she was so happy and having so much fun. This is the results.




1 comment:

Amy Harrison said...

Kira loves our camera too. She's actually pretty good at the shots she takes. I already got her a kid camera for her b-day in January. I'm betting she won't be interested in it though because it's not ours. lol Kaylee is developing an interest already too. I have figured I need to be really good about downloading pics just in case they find a delete button accidentally. ;) Such cute kids of yours!!