Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Season Begins



YAY! My favorite time of year. This year the music began to play in the Workman house in November. We hung our outside lights the week of Thanksgiving and then decorated our Christmas tree and our home the Sunday after Thanks Giving. I love this holiday so much and figure it goes bye way to fast so we start enjoying it and learning about Christ in November. I was also ALL finished with my Christmas shopping come the first week of December (shopping on line is fabulous!). We have started our fun traditional festivities and each week we make a craft and visit some fun lights. Because of the early shopping though mom can HARDLY WAIT! I am so excited this year and it's killing me to wait so long. It will be here before we know it though. We are all enjoying the holiday season and we are all doing really well. Lindsay's business has been keeping him really busy for the last 4 months and we hope it keeps on going. This would be Christmas enough for me. Mom is feeling good with the baby. I am now 5 months along and the sickness is starting to diminish (thank goodness). Feeling a little more tired by the end of the day but all in all everyone is happy and healthy.
Here's to a wonderful and happy holiday season TO ALL!
















No comments: