Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas time!!!!










The presents under the tree left for the kids.













This plate looked a lot nicer before it was munched on. We left cookies for Santa, carrots for reindeer and some cheese for Santa Mouse (little tradition I had when I was a child and I have carried it onto my children as well, there is a book called "Santa Mouse", read it some time, it's so cute!).









The kids were so excited and smiling from ear to ear, it is SO worth it!







































Looking to see what was left in their stockings.















































Faith's Loot!










Owen's Loot!








This is what has become of Faith since Christmas morning, not so sure it's a good thing.











Christmas pj's, opened on Christmas Eve of course.


























































Craft's the kids made; Faith made a reindeer and Owen a little baby Jesus. SO cute!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So fun!
I miss Santa Mouse. Ben thinks it's not so fun so we don't do it. I have to figure out a way to bring it back!

Forshee Family said...

Love seeing your kidos carrying on your family tradtion of stacking up their loot for all to see. I loved going to your home after Christmas and seeing all your stuff on your chair.