Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!! or is it!?!?!?!











Well, just as I thought. Going into the doctors today I knew my baby would hide from us just because they know their mom is a major planner and it would drive her crazy not knowing.

The baby looks good and healthy and this is what matters most but, ugh!!! The little thing wouldn't open it's legs. Tucked them tightly together and wouldn't budge. I tried moving them around and shacking, nothing worked!

Crazy thing is, they are SO active and kicking, punching me all the time. They were moving so much it was hard for them to get any still photo's. From what they could tell they were 80% sure it was a girl but they didn't want me to make any plans until they get a better shot because they said "you never know".

Any who.....we don't know until Jan now, so I am going with girl for a bit.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh so fun!!!

Katie said...

A girl would be so AWESOME!! Especially if she got your gorgeous red hair!!