Monday, December 6, 2010

Giving Thanks

This Thanksgiving was so wonderful. We were so fortunate to have two thanks giving dinners. One with my Family on Thursday and then with the Workman's on Friday. They were wonderful and the food was delicious of course. We are SO blessed to have such amazing and wonderful people to share this life with. Our families are so close and so wonderful! They are so much fun and such a blessing in our lives.

Some of the thing's I am truly grateful for are:
1 - My Lord and Savor Jesus Christ
2 - My Family
3 - To be a Mother
4 - The good health my family has been blessed with
5 - To wake each new day and start again :)
















































































































































No comments: