Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1st tooth

My baby is growing up :(

Owen has broke his first tooth this week. I noticed it yesterday. It's crazy really. He is such a fun little boy and it makes me sad to think in 10 plus years he won't want any more kisses from mom. He will be to cool and to big to hang with me all day.

Any how...... I tried to take a picture but he won't sit still long enough and he tries to lick my finger every time I try and pull his bottom lip down. I'll keep trying and see what I can get.

Small little mile stones happen so often their first year of life it's amazing. They are so cute, so sweet, and so Innocent. It breaks my heart how quickly time does go bye but for now I am going to try my hardest to live in the moment and cherish every one of them.


3 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey little buddy!!!
I need to come over more often so you are less afraid of me! ha ha....
Maybe mommy and daddy and faith when they go horse back riding can take me!! [hint hint]

:]

dianeb said...

And tonight (Tuesday) you already have two teeth!! Yipee - now that they have started, you'll have a whole mouthful soon! You go little Man!

Unknown said...

I think it is high time that you bring the kids and come see us!!! We should plan another girl lunch!!