Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Man!



Yesterday (July 2nd), was my wonderful husband's birthday. He turned 32 years old. WOW, how time fly's! It is so crazy to think that we have known each other for over 15 years now and have been married going on 11 years this November. It has been an amazing 11 years and we have two adorable children.

I just wanted to tell my husband that I love him very much. He is the best husband, lover, friend, and father a girl could have. We have been through a lot together and I wouldn't have wanted to share my life or to have gone through it all with any one else. He is my soul-mate and he is the best guy in the world. He works SO hard for his little family and we are very proud of him. He is so gracious and loving to all.

Thank you for all you do Lindsay, Dad, Husband. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

dianeb said...

I have to agree! You caught yourself a good one here! Love you tons Linz!! HAPPY, HAPPY!