Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Bott Girls











For those of you who don't know my Madden name it is "Bott". Today at my sister's home (Vicki), we had a Bott Girls Party. It was a blast!

We had tons of delicious food, lots of laughs, and played a great gift exchange game (there was only a few heated moments with everyone taking each other's gifts but we all ended up happy and seriously scored).

Each year we have decided to have two "girls" parties just like this one. We eat lots of food and have one big therapy session. It was wonderful!

Thanks for all your hard work Vicki and to all those who came. I love you all and can't wait until the next one.

5 comments:

dianeb said...

Wow you're fast on this thing Mandi! Great pictures!! It was an awesome party! Had tons of fun, but where are all those pictures of Horse Face?? Now those I can't wait to see!

sunshine and the funki bunch said...

What a great time!! Next time, we should have a sleep over. I could have stayed all day. Thank you sooooo much Vick, for putting this all together and going overboard on making such wonderful food :) When is the next one up?

I'm so happy that Faith chose me as a pal all day:)

Loves!

Jewels said...

Holy Moly that is a lot of girls!! You guys always have such fun times with your big fam-too cute!

Vicki said...

Thanks for the props! I loved having you all over! I think we should do it more than twice a year, but what will our hubbies do with out us eh? I agree with Son, where are those Horse face pics, now that is a laugh! I promise I will get the Bott Girl Blog running soon! Then we can see all the pics I hope!

Anonymous said...

fab pictures! i'll put them on my blog when i get it set up someday...kristykaye.blogspot.com. check it out. what's with the picture of just the adult girls and i'm like 5 feet away from everyone. someone could have told me if i wasn't smelling my best...i can't wait for the december get together! i'm picturing princesses...